EPAL Euro-pallets are 100% save and exchangeable.
The 10 top quality characteristics:
- can be exchanged worldwide
- quality audit by an independent auditing company
- short transport distances through an omnipresent distribution
- produced from natural resources without chemical treatment
- worldwide unified quality standard
- EPAL - new weld on the right starting 01 August 2013
- standard dimensions for the entire supply chain
- cost transparency
- worldwide more than 450 million in use
- comprehensive availability with more than 1,600 licenses
- CO2 neutral
The Euro-pallets are produced and repaired in accordance with UIC standard 435-2.
PEFC is an international organization promoting sustainable forest management through third party certification. PEFC certified products are sourced from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. The PEFC certificate is recognized worldwide.